RESIDENCE INN & SUITES MARRIOTT BRECKENRIDGE RESORT PACKAGE
Nestled in the Rocky Mountains, The Residence Inn & Suites by Marriott in Breckenridge, Colorado is a great choice for Winter Break! Breck is the Number One Requested Ski Destination and Boasts Over 2,100 acres of skiable terrain for beginners to expert skiers and boarders!
- Great Downtown Location on Historic Main Street – Shuttle or Short Walk to Lifts!
- 4 & 5 Person Occupancy Suites
- Full Kitchen with Refrigerator, Microwave, Stove and Dining Area
- Daily Hot Breakfast & Free Wi-Fi
- Daily Resort Fee Included
- Heated Pool & Hot Tubs
- Choice of over 30 of Colorado’s best bars and restaurants nearby!
LIFT TICKET PACKAGE INCLUDED
Winter Break is about fun, not standing in line! Our student lift ticket package comes with access to over 187 skiable trails over 5 mountain peaks.
- 2 Day Unlimited Lift Ticket Package Included
- Upgrade Available for a 3 or 4 Day Lift Ticket
- IMPORTANT: In order to allow for physical distancing, a lift ticket reservation system will be in place at the resort in order to manage the number of guests on the mountain on a given day. Reservations will be required every day you intend to ski while at the resort, all of our pass holders will receive priority access for reservations. Please keep in mind that lift tickets MUST be pre-purchased in order to ski, there will be NO OPTION to purchase lift tickets onsite after arriving at the resort for the entire 2020-21 season due to COVID. If you intend to purchase additional days (2 day lift ticket included), you must do so prior to completing your booking, additional lift ticket days cannot be added (or removed) after booking and paying your deposit.
OPTIONAL COVID REFUND COVERAGE
100% refund in the event the resort is completely shut down due to COVID and you are unable to travel, minus the cost of this coverage. Airfare is excluded, as you will receive a credit for future travel directly with the carrier.
Roundtrip airfare from Atlanta – pricing subject to change based on availability at the time of booking.
OPTIONAL GROUND TRANSPORTATION
Roundtrip transfers from airport to resort.
***If booking your own airfare, flight times must arrive after 10AM/before 4PM on 12/13/20 and depart after 10AM/before 4PM on 12/18/20 in order to utilize the ground transportation to the resort. If you book flight times outside of these windows, we can guarantee a wait time of less than two hours or an on-time arrival on your day or departure. Shuttles will typically depart Denver International Airport within 2 hours of your arriving flight time, but sometimes depending on airline and shuttle schedules, a longer wait may be necessary.
OPTIONAL TRAVEL PROTECTION
Travel protection/insurance is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and can reimburse you for unforeseen circumstances such as sickness, travel delays, missed flights, lost baggage, etc. Protect your trip with Travel Guard insurance! Our plan includes essential travel insurance coverages to protect the cost of your trip in the event of sickness or death of you or an immediate family member. This coverage DOES NOT cover the cost of your trip in the event of a resort shutdown or travel ban due to COVID but would ensure coverage if you were unable to travel due to becoming diagnosed COVID and unable to travel for medical reasons. Trip cancellation coverage is not provided for hotel or carrier financial default or pre-existing medical conditions. Full details of coverage can be found here.