BAMA vs LSU Weekend
Calling all sports fans! Join us in the Big Easy to watch Alabama take on the Tigers.
– Round-trip Motorcoach Transportation from Tuscaloosa, AL to New Orleans, LA
– Two Night Hotel Stay Near French Quarter – Quad Occupancy (Hilton Garden Inn/Wyndham or Similar)
– Entry Included for Saturday Watch Party for BAMA vs LSU Game at Bourbon Heat – UNLIMITED OPEN BAR!
– OPTIONAL – Round-trip Motorcoach Transportation to Baton Rouge on Saturday Available
$239* Per Person – Book Early… Pricing Will Increase!
*Pricing is per person and based on a minimum of 224 individual participants
*$35 Late fee will apply if not booked by the due date and/or final balance is not paid on time – missed payments risk booking cancellation
Bourbon Heat – Restaurant & Bar
711 Bourbon Street, New Orleans, LA
– 4 Hour – Saturday Watch Party for BAMA vs LSU Game (Time TBD)
– Wristband Included for Unlimited Drinks, Beer & Wine – (21+ w/ID in order to Consume)
*This travel opportunity is offered to the general public and not organized as, arranged or intended to be a group or private event.
**COVID-19 is a contagious disease that can lead to illness and death. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By booking and traveling on this away weekend, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. In order to mitigate this risk, a mask must be worn at all times while onboard the motorcoach, while inside public areas at the accomodating hotel and at all-times when not consuming food and beverage in a dining establishment. Although our vendors have taken enhanced health and safety measures, you must follow all federal, state, and local laws concerning COVID-19.
Please make sure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel between Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana. By booking and traveling on this trip, you are confirming that you and all persons in your party:
- are not experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at CDC.gov, including:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine
- are not under any self-quarantine orders
Participants who cannot confirm all of the above criteria will not be allowed to travel, in which refunds are not offered unless an optional travel protection/insurance policy was purchased and your medically related claim is approved.